Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Passed My Test!!

I've been studying for the last few months (but mostly the last 2 weeks) for the L.E.E.D. exam (Leadership in Energy and Enviornmental Design) . It's a super hard test with about a 35% pass rate, but I did it! I studied so hard and it paid off, I am now a LEED Accredited Professional...

What does that mean... exactly... well...

"LEED Professional Accreditation distinguishes building professionals with the knowledge and skills to successfully steward the LEED certification process. LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED APs) have demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and the LEED Rating System."

I guess I can help design green stuff,
and hopefully keep my job longer,
and be able to sign my name "Laura Beesley, LEED AP"

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! So proud of you! And now you can sign your name "Laura Beesley, COW, LEED AP"
    Miss you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Congrats! Still don't really know what it means, but that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Laura! You are awesome!! You can do anything you set your mind to. You rock!

    ReplyDelete