Monday, April 20, 2009

This weekend...

I dare say that summer is here! We had a great weekend at home working around the house and yard. I went out to run errands, and at 3 stores in a row I had no lines! At Sam's Club I walked by a register right as she opened and avoided the crazy lines there. I went to Star Nursery, and a lady flagged me up to the "contractor only" counter to I avoided the line there... even at Wal-Mart the same thing happened! It was amazing! The weather was beautiful and I had Matchbox 20 blaring in the car... it was great. And one more amazing thing... That morning we took the cover off the pool after it had been covered up all winter long and I took a water sample to the pool store to get it checked. Ususally they give you a huge list of things that you "need" to buy and chemicals that you "need" to add, but not us. Our pool water was perfect! I don't need to buy or add anything! We are open for business! Look for a Beelsey Pool Party in the near future.





We also worked on the garden. I have actually started another blog for the garden as not to bore you with the constant garden updates.. You can see that blog here. It's filling up and looks great. I can't wait to pick veggies!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have to do everything perfect? :-) I have not had any success with my garden. This year, maybe? And, so great about your pool!!! I hope I get to hang out there sometime.

    I am glad you have a blog!! This will be a great way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I really hope I'll make the invite for the pool party. That's so great you have a pool... and a garden. You've got it all. I might need you and James to come check out our garden. The radishes just aren't growing and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. They've been the size of a marble for several weeks now. I have two nice tomatoes growing though so I have high hopes for those.

    ReplyDelete