Laura! I'm so glad I found your blog! How are you? I would love to catch up! And I am sooooooo incredibly embarrassed that my husband (that's all i need to say) forgot to mail both your Christmas Card as well as Wedding gift. I'm gonna bypass the xmas card now since it's almost Christmas again! But I will send your gift. Is your address still on Lookout Bridge because that's what I have on the envelopes. I'm so sorry, they slipped in between the seats in Mike's car only to be found by me while looking for something. Now this comment is way too long. Hope all is well! Lindsay
Cute picture! We will be in Vegas the first weekend in May, will you be in town? STOP avoiding me, LOL! Miss you Laura!
ReplyDeleteLove, Beck
Laura! I'm so glad I found your blog! How are you? I would love to catch up! And I am sooooooo incredibly embarrassed that my husband (that's all i need to say) forgot to mail both your Christmas Card as well as Wedding gift. I'm gonna bypass the xmas card now since it's almost Christmas again! But I will send your gift. Is your address still on Lookout Bridge because that's what I have on the envelopes. I'm so sorry, they slipped in between the seats in Mike's car only to be found by me while looking for something. Now this comment is way too long. Hope all is well! Lindsay
ReplyDelete