Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Little Man!

I can't believe he is getting so big!  He's already grown out of a few of his little sleepers.  Now that he has reached his due date he is a lot more active and awake.  He loves needs to be held all of the time!   He also likes to be around people and noise and hates to be put down in the crib in a room alone.  He is using the pacifier a lot more now.  He just doesn't understand that he needs to keep it in his mouth.  He pulls it out and cries, so we put it back in, and he pulls it out and cries and we put it back in etc. etc... 









2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I want to squeeze him! I love when their little personality starts to come through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!! he is seriously so cute! so glad i got to hold him yesterday. LOVED it. :) Miss you girl.

    ReplyDelete