Monday, August 22, 2011

Catching Up

"Hi!  It's Luke.  Mom's tired, so I told her that I'd write this blog.


 It's true, I do a lot of sleeping during the day, but I must be held at all times... If you put me down, I'll know.  I'm also eating a lot so I can get to be big. 

Last weekend Mom and Grandma took me to Las Vegas to meet all of her friends at work and church.  They had been waiting a long time to meet me.  I also got to go backstage at Cirque du Soleil's "LOVE" at the Mirage.  I guess Mom forgot to take pictures.

Last week Mom, Grandma Aunt Cindy and I went to "Mountain Top Days" in Running Springs.  There was a parade, games, booths and lots of food.
 On Thursday we went to watch Aunt Cindy play softball. 
It was the last game of the season and her team won!! 
 Uncle Andy and Cooper came too.  We played on the playground after the game.


 
 I must have been dreaming about something really serious or sad. 
I can't remember what it was.
 On Friday Cooper came over to play.  Mom and Grandma took us on a walk.  I'm not sure why Cooper looks so scared in this picture.
Today we went to church. 
 Every Sunday we have dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. 
I got to hang out with Grandpa for a while.


See you soon!"

1 comment:

  1. He is soo adorable! I love seeing him in some of James' clothes! It makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete