.
.
Trip to California
Last weekend James and I went to my parent’s house in Running Springs California. It is so nice to go home. I love it. The weather was great and it’s so fun to spend time with family. We didn’t do anything terribly exciting, just relaxed and enjoyed each others company. This is the only picture I have from the trip which was taken on the way

Oh yeah, we took my new car, a Nissan 350Z convertible. It is so much fun. I’ve always always always wanted a convertible, but this is not only a convertible, it’s kind of a race car too. We decided to just get it before we start a family and such.
One more exciting thing we are looking for ward to is our Cruise. In less than a month we will be taking a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon and I can’t wait!! We are going to Jamaica, Haiti, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It’s going to be so great. James and I have never been on a cruise before so we are very excited!! The temperature here is in the one hundred and teens (is that how you say it?) so we will welcome a week away from it, although I hear this is the hottest time of the year there too.
We have also been working on our garden and learning which things do and don’t grow here in Las Vegas. We’ve posted some pictures on the Beesley Garden blog…
Congrats on being an Aunt. It's so fun! I wish they lived closer so you could spoil a little more. What a cutie. Still love your new car. It's fabulous! I'm glad you spent some time with family and got to go in the new car. :) Have fun on the cruise! That will be so fun! It will be beautiful also. I can't wait to see pictures on the blog from it. :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Laura, that car is FABULOUS!!! I love it. You look hot in it! Have fun on the cruise. And congrats to Sam on the baby. He already looks like a Strebel! So cute.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Auntie Cow!! Baby James is so cute, makes me want just one more (;
ReplyDeleteAnd nice car!! Guess that answers my "When are you and James having babies?" question....gonna be a while huh? LOL.
Hope things are good! LOVE you!
He's a cutie!! Love the pics of you and your car. Lunch was great the other day btw!!
ReplyDelete