You know how you say there are certian things that you would never do?... Well I can think of two of them right now... wearing capri pants (which I do ALL the time) and buying a pair of Croc's.... which obviously I did. They are so comfortable and the fact that they are pink really takes away from the ugliness of them... I think. I'll just keep telling myself that anyway.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
New Things.
For Mothers day (even though I'm not a mother) James got me an awesome new phone!! It's a Blackberry which does way more than than any phone should, and way more than I need right now but I love it. I just need to download some games so it becomes a glorified game boy (which can also double as a phone sometimes).

You know how you say there are certian things that you would never do?... Well I can think of two of them right now... wearing capri pants (which I do ALL the time) and buying a pair of Croc's.... which obviously I did. They are so comfortable and the fact that they are pink really takes away from the ugliness of them... I think. I'll just keep telling myself that anyway.
You know how you say there are certian things that you would never do?... Well I can think of two of them right now... wearing capri pants (which I do ALL the time) and buying a pair of Croc's.... which obviously I did. They are so comfortable and the fact that they are pink really takes away from the ugliness of them... I think. I'll just keep telling myself that anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your phone!! it's the same as mine!!! :) You'll love it. What happened to your other phone? Love the crocs. I can't bring myself to buy any. hehe. Love that yours are pink.
ReplyDeleteI have a "crackberry" phone too and LOVE it! You'll never use another type of phone again! I have 2 pairs of the 'mary jane' type crocs, brown and black and I love them! I don't care what anyone says. They are SO comfortable and last forever! Miss you COW!
ReplyDeleteWow! You guys are quick comment-ers... It also helps that I now get instantly notified on my awesome phone!
ReplyDeleteI'm a believer in the crocs... but I'll never say that they are good looking.
I think crocs are great. I wish I had a pair myself. My sister wears them camping and when she has to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night they're so easy to slip on.
ReplyDelete