Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest!

I have been crazy about the website "Pinterest".  There are so many cute, creative, and delicious ideas  that I can't even stand it.  I wish I had time to just be crafty all day long!
Alas,... I dont :(

I did make this adorable diaper cake for Sonali's baby shower.  I got some ideas from pinterest and used a few of my own.  I think it's pretty stinkin' cute.


 I also made this to hang on the wall in Luke's "room".  It is all of his stats from when he was born.  I thought it was such a cute idea.  I made one for my cousin who just had a baby and she loved it.  I did the colors to match the 'firefighter' theme we have in his room.
This is a 'quiet book' that I made for Luke to take to church.  I have a couple more that I am working on too.  I love that I can personalize it with pictures of him and pictures of family.  Watch out cousins, you may be getting these too!

I've also made a few food items from recipes from the website.  Seriously... so much fun.

1 comment: